Sometimes, less is more. Both in style and size. The Waterstone Modern Prep Size PLP Pulldown Faucet is a smaller version of our standard reach pulldown that's perfect for kitchen islands or smaller sinks. The smaller spout reach adds a professional-level functionality that home chefs and foodies will love. When cooking on the kitchen island, the Prep Size PLP Pulldown makes food prep and clean up so easy. Our unique "Positive Lock Pulldown" sprayer extends 18" from the spout and can be used to reach every corner of the sink. A flexible braided hose moves with you while the counterbalanced weight prevents tug-back. The ergonomic sprayer handle is fully insulated against heat and swivels easily in your hand. Squeeze the sprayer's lever and water instantly diverts from aerated stream to wide spray. When finished, the sprayer easily slides back up into the spout and locks firmly into place. The innovative handle design has a factory set tension system that allows for a smooth, consistent push and pull. A 25mm hot/cold ceramic disk valve cartridge helps save water and controls the flow to a maximum of 1.75 gpm. When installing, you have the option of mounting the handle in the front, on the right or on the left. The handle can also adjust up to 22.5 degrees, right or left, for clearance from backsplash. All Modern PLP Pulldowns Faucets can be "Suited". Add accessories that match in both finish and style. Soap/lotion dispensers, air switches or dishwasher air gaps create a professional collection of faucet features for the sink area. Constructed from solid, eco-friendly brass or marine grade 316 stainless steel � and like all of our faucets, proudly Made in the USA! A true piece of modern art, the Modern Prep Size PLP Pulldown faucet will be the centerpiece of any urban kitchen design.
- Smaller, food prep version of the standard reach PLP Pulldown.
- Thin, sleek faucet body design is perfect for modern kitchens.
- "Positive Lock Pulldown" design locks sprayer in place when not in use.
- Spout has 7-5/8" reach and can swivel 360 degrees.
- Lever handle spray head pulls out 18" from spout.
- Counterbalanced weight on spray hose allows smooth pull out and prevents snap back.
- Sprayer instantly diverts water from aerated stream to wide spray when handle is held.
- Spray swivel design is fully insulated against heat.
- Innovative wave spring handle tension system prevents sagging and requires no adjustment.
- Single handle can mount in front, right or left hand positions.
- When mounted on side, handle can adjust 22.5 degrees for backsplash clearance.
- Hot/cold ceramic disk valve cartridge.
- 1.75 gpm maximum flow rate with aerated tip.
- Resistant to reverse osmosis water.
- Made from eco-friendly solid brass or 316 stainless steel.
- Reinforced braided connection hoses.
- Includes reversible or removable hot/cold indicator ring.