Waterstone WS-5125 Endeavor Wheel Pulldown Faucet Toggle SprayerBy: Waterstone Collection: Endeavor SKU: WS-5125
At Waterstone, we don�t play it safe. We like to drive fast and leave the competition behind. Our latest creation is a high-performance faucet that looks like it could rev right off the counter. The contemporary Wheel Pulldown Faucet raises the bar to legendary levels and is a salute to America�s love for motorcycles and muscle cars. The mono-spoke wheel design combines the straight lines of an open road with smooth curves of the mountains to create a classic work of art. The Wheel�s fender encases the hose and pulley to give it a clean and minimalist look � without losing any of the functionality you demand. The Wheel�s innovative pulley spray system is built with the highest quality and engineering you should expect from an American made kitchen faucet. The faucet�s arm swivel incorporates a double wave spring design with dual needle thrust bearings for smooth rotation. Press the sprayer�s toggle button and water instantly diverts from aerated stream to wide spray. The sprayer handle is fully insulated against heat and swivels easily in your hand. When finished, the Wheel�s unique braking system slowly retracts the sprayer and prevents the handle from slamming back into place. Then locks firmly into place with no sprayer sag. The Wheel�s spout has a 9-3/4 inch reach and a brilliant, anti-rocking assembly design. This ensures a smooth, full 360 degree swivel. The innovative handle control has a factory set tension system that allows for a smooth, consistent push and pull everytime. Like all Waterstone kitchen faucets, the Wheel Pulldown Faucet can be Suited. Add accessories that match in both finish and style. Soap/lotion dispensers, air switches or dishwasher air gaps create a professional collection of faucet features for the sink area. So, rev up your luxury kitchen with a statement piece that will leave your friends breathless. The contemporary Wheel Pulldown Faucet.
- Innovative and modern mono-spoke design.
- The Wheel spring technology gives the sprayer an easy, smooth pull.
- Pulley braking system prevents handle snap back when released.
- Thinner, sleek faucet body design.
- Wheel has 9-3/4 inch reach and can swivel 360 degrees.
- Toggle handle spray head pulls out 20 inch from spout.
- Sprayer instantly diverts water from aerated stream to wide spray when toggle button is held.
- 1.75 gpm maximum flow rate with aerated tip.
- Innovative wave spring handle tension system prevents sagging and requires no adjustment.
- Single handle can mount in front, right or left hand positions.
- When mounted on side, handle can adjust 22.5 degrees for backsplash clearance.
- Hot/cold ceramic disk valve cartridge.
- Resistant to reverse osmosis water.
- Made from eco-friendly solid brass.
- 20 inch reinforced braided connection hoses with 3/8 inch compression fitting.
- Includes reversible or removable hot/cold indicator ring.
- Lifetime functional warranty.
- Made in the USA.