Sometimes, less is more. Both in style and size. The Waterstone Modern Prep Size PLP Pulldown Faucet is a smaller version of our standard reach pulldown that's perfect for kitchen islands or smaller sinks. It�s style is modern and is a perfect compliment to any kitchen with exposed wood beams, mixed metals, weathered wood, brick walls and pendant lighting. The smaller spout reach adds a professional-level functionality that home chefs and foodies will love. When cooking on the kitchen island, the Prep Size PLP Pulldown makes food prep and clean up so easy. Our unique "Positive Lock Pulldown" sprayer extends 18" from the spout and can be used to reach every corner of the sink. A flexible braided hose moves with you while the counterbalanced weight prevents tug-back. The ergonomic sprayer handle is fully insulated against heat and swivels easily in your hand. Press the sprayer's toggle button and water instantly diverts from aerated stream to wide spray. When finished, the sprayer easily slides back up into the spout and locks firmly into place. No sprayer sag! The innovative handle design has a factory set tension system that allows for a smooth, consistent push and pull.
- Smaller, food prep version of the standard reach PLP Pulldown.
- Thin, sleek faucet body design is perfect for modern kitchens.
- "Positive Lock Pulldown" design locks sprayer in place when not in use.
- Spout has 7-5/8" reach and can swivel 360 degrees.
- Toggle handle spray head pulls out 18" from spout.
- Counterbalanced weight on spray hose allows smooth pull out and prevents snap back.
- Sprayer instantly diverts water from aerated stream to wide spray when handle is held.
- Spray swivel design is fully insulated against heat.
- Innovative wave spring handle tension system prevents sagging and requires no adjustment.
- Single handle can mount in front, right or left hand positions.
- When mounted on side, handle can adjust 22.5 degrees for backsplash clearance.
- 25mm hot/cold ceramic disk valve cartridge.
- 1.75 gpm maximum flow rate with aerated tip.
- Resistant to reverse osmosis water.
- Made from eco-friendly solid brass or 316 stainless steel.
- 20" reinforced braided connection hoses with 3/8" compression fitting.