Waterstone 4400 Traditional Gantry Pulldown Faucet - Hook SpoutBy: Waterstone Collection: Gantry SKU: 4400
The Gantry Faucet Series
- So what's a Gantry Faucet? That's what your friends will ask when they see this incredible centerpiece of your kitchen. How do you explain it when there is nothing else out there like it? It is unique in both design and functionality. The Waterstone Gantry's patented design was modeled after the massive size and strength of Gantry cranes in U.S. harbors and ship yards. Gantry cranes do the heavy lifting when it comes to unloading cargo from ships. The faucet's pre-rinse spray arm is spring loaded and has a range of motion to reach every corner of your sink. The 360 degree hook swivel spout does the job too. Single handle can be mounted with handle in front, right or left hand positions. The traditional Gantry's distinctive look and ornate design will definitely get them talking. Handle adjusts for clearance from backsplash. Three decorative handle caps included. Compatible with reverse osmosis filtration systems.
Waterstone 4400 Features:
- Designed, Engineered and Made in the USA
- Unique patented design.
- 10-3/4" reach hook spout.
- Built-in diverter for pre-rinse sprayer.
- Spray arm pivots to reach all areas of sink.
- Available in 32 finishes.
- Single handle mounts in front, right or left hand positions.
- Handle adjusts to clear backsplash.
- Available in 32 elegant finishes.
- Compatible with reverse osmosis filtration systems.
Waterstone 4400 Specifications:
- Overall Height of Pull Out Faucet: 32.75"
- Overall Height of Faucet: 13.25"
- Spout Reach: 10.75"
- Width: 2.375"
- Pull Out Spray Spout Height: 12.75"
- Spout Height: 9"
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM
- Max Deck Thickness: 2.375"
ALL WATERSTONE ITEMS HAVE A 4 WEEK LEAD TIME
- Includes:Faucet Only