Waterstone 9960-4 PLP Modern Angled Spout Pulldown Prep Faucet 4pc SuiteBy: Waterstone Collection: Modern SKU: WS-9960-4
A modified version of our standard Modern Prep Size PLP Pullldown, this one features angled spout that directs water flow toward the middle of the sink. A big advantage on larger sinks. The water stream points outward and hits the drain. This lessens splash, is perfect for cleanup and helps keep your clothes dry. The stylish C-Spout has a 10 degree angle, 8-3/8� reach and can swivel 360 degrees. This Prep Size PLP Pulldown Faucet has a professional-level functionality that's perfect for kitchen islands or smaller sinks. A contemporary kitchen needs a faucet that mirrors that minimalistic style. An innovative anti-rocking assembly design ensures a smooth spout swivel. Sink clean up is made easy with our unique " Positive Lock Pulldown" hand sprayer. Press the sprayer handle's toggle and water instantly diverts from aerated stream to wide spray. The PLP sprayer can pull out up to 18" from the spout and reach every corner of the sink. A flexible braided hose with a counterbalanced weight allows for a smooth pull every time and prevents snap back. When finished, the sprayer easily slides back up into the spout and locks firmly into place. No sprayer sag! When installing, you have the option of mounting the handle in the front, on the right or on the left. The handle can also adjust up to 22.5 degrees, right or left, for clearance from backsplash. So, if you're in the big city or the middle of the suburbs, Waterstone's Modern PLP Pulldown Faucet is a simple yet sophisticated addition to any modern kitchen design.
- 10 degree angled spout flows outward towards middle of sink.
- Smaller food prep version of the standard reach PLP Pulldown.
- Thin, sleek faucet body design is perfect for modern kitchens.
- "Positive Lock Pulldown" design locks sprayer in place when not in use.
- Spout has 8-3/8" reach and can swivel 360 degrees.
- Toggle handle spray head pulls out 18" from spout.
- Counterbalanced weight on spray hose allows smooth pull out and prevents snap back.
- Sprayer instantly diverts water from aerated stream to wide spray when toggle button is held.
- Spray swivel design is fully insulated against heat.
- 1.75 gpm maximum flow rate with aerated tip.
- Innovative wave spring handle tension system prevents sagging and requires no adjustment.
- Single handle can mount in front, right or left hand positions.
- When mounted on side, handle can adjust 22.5 degrees for backsplash clearance.
- 25mm hot/cold ceramic disk valve cartridge.
- Resistant to reverse osmosis water.
- Made from eco-friendly solid brass or 316 stainless steel.
- 20" reinforced braided connection hoses with 3/8" compression fitting.
- Includes reversible or removable hot/cold indicator ring.
- Lifetime functional warranty.