Waterstone 9850-2 Contemporary PLP Pulldown Faucet Lever Sprayer 2pc SuiteBy: Waterstone Collection: Contemporary SKU: WS-9850-2
The PLP sprayer can pull out up to 18" from the spout and reach every corner of the sink. A counterbalanced weight on the hose allows for a smooth pull every time and prevents snap back. The sprayer handle is fully insulated against heat and swivels easily in your hand. When finished, the sprayer easily slides back up into the spout and locks firmly into place. The innovative handle design has a factory set tension system that allows for a smooth, consistent push and pull. A 25mm hot/cold ceramic disk valve cartridge helps save water and controls the flow to a maximum of 1.75 gpm. When installing, you have the option of mounting the handle in the front, on the right or on the left. The handle can also adjust up to 22.5 degrees, right or left, for clearance from backsplash. All PLP Pulldowns Faucets can be "Suited." Add accessories that match in both finish and style. Soap/lotion dispensers, air switches or dishwasher air gaps create a professional collection of faucet features for the sink area. Constructed from solid, eco-friendly brass or marine grade 316 stainless steel � and like all of our faucets, proudly Made in the USA! So, if you're in the big city or the middle of the suburbs, Waterstone's Modern PLP Pulldown Faucet is a simple yet sophisticated addition to any modern kitchen design.
- Thin, sleek body design gives a clean and simplistic look.
- � "Positive Lock Pulldown" design locks sprayer in place when not in use. No sag.
- � Spout has 8-5/8" reach and can swivel 360 degrees.
- � Anti-rocking spout assembly ensures smooth spout swivel without wobbling.
- � Lever handle spray head pulls out 18" from spout.
- � Counterbalanced weight on spray hose allows smooth pull out and prevents snap back.
- � Sprayer instantly diverts water from aerated stream to wide spray when handle is held.
- � Spray swivel design is fully insulated against heat, and swivels easily in your hand.
- � 1.75 gpm maximum flow rate with aerated tip.
- � Innovative wave spring handle tension system prevents sagging and requires no adjustment.
- � Single handle can mount in front, right or left hand positions.
- � When mounted on side, handle can adjust 22.5 degrees for backsplash clearance.
- � New 25mm hot/cold ceramic disk valve cartridge
- � Resistant to reverse osmosis water.
- � Made from eco-friendly solid brass or 316 stainless steel.
- � Reinforced braided connection hoses.
- � Includes reversible or removable hot/cold indicator ring.
- � Lifetime functional warranty.