Waterstone 9400-4 Industrial PLP Pulldown Faucet w/Toggle Sprayer 4pc SuiteBy: Waterstone Collection: Industrial SKU: WS-9400-4
The PLP Faucet Suite
When you think industrial, you get that vision of a big open loft in the city. The exposed wood beams, mixed metals, weathered wood, brick walls and pendant lighting. However, it's not just for the big city. Today's' kitchen designers have brought those elements to the suburbs and have created unique, eclectic, and carefree interiors. An urban style kitchen needs a faucet that compliments that minimal style. The Waterstone Industrial PLP Pulldown Faucet is perfect for any home design with a simplistic look and uncluttered lifestyle. A modified version of our existing contemporary models, the Industrial PLP Pulldown is a faucet that is minimalist in design, but with a touch of modern knurling. The elegant C-Spout has 8-5/8" reach and can swivel 360 degrees. A innovative anti-rocking assembly design ensures a smooth spout swivel. Food prep and clean up are made simple with our unique "Positive Lock Pulldown" hand sprayer. Press the sprayer's toggle button and water instantly diverts from aerated stream to wide spray. The PLP sprayer can pull out up to 18" from the spout and reach every corner of the sink. A counterbalanced weight on the hose allows for a smooth pull every time and prevents snap back. The sprayer handle is fully insulated against heat and swivels easily in your hand. When finished, the sprayer easily slides back up into the spout and locks firmly into place. No sprayer sag! The innovative handle design has a factory set tension system that allows for a smooth, consistent push and pull. A 25mm hot/cold ceramic disk valve cartridge helps save water and controls the flow to a maximum of 1.75 gpm. When installing, you have the option of mounting the handle in the front, on the right or on the left. The handle can also adjust up to 22.5 degrees, right or left, for clearance from backsplash. All Industrial PLP Pulldowns Faucets can be "Suited." Add accessories that match in both finish and style. Soap/lotion dispensers, air switches or dishwasher air gaps create a professional collection of faucet features for the sink area. Constructed from solid, eco-friendly brass or marine grade 316 stainless steel � and like all of our faucets, proudly made in the USA! So, if you're in the big city or the middle of the suburbs, Waterstone's Industrial PLP Pulldown Faucet is a simple yet sophisticated addition to any urban kitchen design.
- Thin, sleek faucet body design is perfect for modern kitchens.
- Modern, diamond cut knurling gives industrial look.
- "Positive Lock Pulldown" design locks sprayer in place when not in use. No sag.
- Spout has 8-5/8" reach and can swivel 360 degrees.
- Anti-rocking spout assembly ensures smooth spout swivel without wobbling.
- Toggle handle spray head pulls out 18" from spout.
- Counterbalanced weight on spray hose allows smooth pull out and prevents snap back.
- Sprayer instantly diverts water from aerated stream to wide spray when handle is held.
- Spray swivel design is fully insulated against heat, and swivels easily in your hand.
- 1.75 gpm maximum flow rate with aerated tip.
- Innovative handle tension system prevents sagging. Unique Wave Spring Tensioner ensures handle tension will not change and requires no adjustment.
- Single handle can mount in front, right or left hand positions.
- When mounted on side, handle can adjust 22.5 degrees for backsplash clearance.
- New 25mm hot/cold ceramic disk valve cartridge
- Resistant to reverse osmosis water.
- Made from eco-friendly solid brass or 316 stainless steel.
- 20" reinforced braided connection hoses with 3/8" compression fitting.
- Includes reversible or removable hot/cold indicator ring.
- Lifetime functional warranty.