Waterstone 9350 Railine Contemporary Extended Reach PLP Pulldown Faucet w/ Toggle SprayerBy: Waterstone Collection: Railine SKU: WS-9350
The PLP sprayer can pull out up to 18 inch from the spout and reach every corner of the sink. A counterbalanced weight on the hose allows for a smooth pull every time and prevents snap back. The sprayer handle is fully insulated against heat and swivels easily in your hand. When finished, the sprayer easily slides back up into the spout and locks firmly into place. No sprayer sag! The innovative handle design has a factory set tension system that allows for a smooth, consistent push and pull. A 25mm hot/cold ceramic disk valve cartridge helps save water and controls the flow to a maximum of 1.75 gpm. When installing, you have the option of mounting the handle in the front, on the right or on the left. The handle can also adjust up to 22.5 degrees, right or left, for clearance from backsplash. Constructed from solid, eco-friendly brass or marine grade 316 stainless steel � and like all of our faucets, proudly made in the USA!
- Thin, sleek body design gives a clean and simplistic look.
- "Positive Lock Pulldown" design locks sprayer in place when not in use.
- Spout has 11-1/8" extended reach for larger sinks and can swivel 360 degrees.
- Anti-rocking spout assembly ensures smooth spout swivel without wobbling.
- Toggle handle spray head pulls out 18" from spout.
- Counterbalanced weight on spray hose allows smooth pull out and prevents snap back.
- Sprayer instantly diverts water from aerated stream to wide spray when toggle button is held.
- 1.75 gpm maximum flow rate with aerated tip.
- Innovative wave spring handle tension system prevents sagging and requires no adjustment.
- 25mm hot/cold ceramic disk valve cartridge.
- Resistant to reverse osmosis water.
- Made from eco-friendly solid brass or 316 stainless steel.
- 20" reinforced braided connection hoses with 3/8" compression fitting.
- Includes reversible or removable hot/cold indicator ring.
- Lifetime functional warranty.