Please contact us with any questions you have. We are here to serve you Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Standard Time via phone, email & live chat.
Phone: (877) 744-7260
For immediate assistance after business hours, please refer to our FAQ's page for common questions and answers.
- Reverse Osmosis Membrane replacement element. To be changed when flow becomes significantly reduced (typically every 3 to 5 years)
- BG-PURE is a four-stage reverse osmosis drinking water system.
- Removes most dissolved solids for crystal clear drinking water and ice cubes, with outstanding taste and odor reduction, superb water clarity.
- 25-gallon per day system engineered with the highest available contaminant reduction efficiency of 95% of dissolved solids
- Features a patented Smartap® push button monitor system - with the touch of a button, you can be assured the very best quality water is being produced, and the sensor alerts users when the reverse osmosis membrane needs to be replaced.
- System uses sustainable filter housings instead of non-recyclable cartridges.
- Enhanced water efficiency of 2.5 to 1 waste-to-product ratio, a step ahead of competitive units.
- Space-saving design allows for increased room underneath sinks and bar areas.
- Tested to NSF/ANSI Standard 42.
|Includes||Refer to Description|
|Manufacturer Part Number||WI-BG-PURE-MEMBRANE|